Jumat, 20 Maret 2009

My introduce to Dr. Marsigit M. A.

My acquaintanceship with Dr. Marsigit.M.A

Assalamu’alaikum Sir…
Let’S Me introduce my self to you ….
My full name is Lusi Hardiyanti but you can call me Lusi or Dian. I born in Wonosobo at November 23th , 1989. I live in Ambarbinangun Street No. 1 Sonopakis Lor Ngestiharjo, Kasihan, Bantul. My Hobby is reading book, listening music and watching Tv . My Aspiration want to be a successful mathematics teacher. Enough so much from me. Thanks for a few time and my forgiveness have bothered you.
Wassalamu’Alaikum …..





We is ordinary human being, therefore we have to own some ability and nature of, for example:
1. We have to own high motivation
2. Spirit
3. Brightening up to
4. Think positive
5. Have a mind high of good attitude
6. Interest able to
7. Own experience.
Mr. Marsigit visited to England per annum. He also have become English ambasador, even by overseas people, he is often called by professor.
Study method used by Mr. Marsigit for example: good practice communicate, translated and discussion. The Others, we also claimed to become active student.
He plan to guide a student from California University of American. That Student will do research in Indonesia.
His plan is the student will live in here more or less 1 year. Mr. Marsigit and his wife have provided strategic place for that student. Mr. Marsigit also have many times follow national conference. Besides becoming lecturer in UPY, he also become lecturer in UNY.

The purpose of the learning english in mathematic are

1.to be able comunicate match education
2.to speak match education insides.

The purpose of learning mathematic in the school are
1.Mathematic is a mean problem solving
2.Mathemetic is a mean comunication
3.Mathematic is a invstigation

1 komentar:

  1. Brrr....rat abiz isinya... hahaha...
    lam kenal dari sesama manusia bantul..

    BalasHapus